augusti 26, 2011

Boy George latest photos on Twitter TONIGHT he is playing at QUEER We are celebrating TEN YEARS

my twitter @KrizzDeeLight 
Im from Sweden, Gothenburg 
DRAG QUEEN,TRANNY,DIVA,SCANDAL BEUTY,
ALPHA ,OMEGA.
SHOP OWNER, VP,
HATE HATERS, CREATOR, DISSOLVER, LOVE you. 


MY WORK IS IN THE NAME OF LOVE. KRIZZ IS LOVE
'via Blog this'shit - BLOGG DEELIGHT by Krizz Dee Light
ON BOY GEORGE TWITTER ACCOUNT  Ya can see all Boy George latest twitter photos. I show just a few. Join Twitter to see the rest. Perhaps he will take photos of you at Park Lane, QUEER NIGHTCLUB TODAY FRIDAY the 26 august in Gothenburg? 


@BoyGeorge london write on his PRES. Yes, I'm me and happy to be present in my life. A proud recovering addict. Buddhist in my aspirations, catholic in my complications! Om Shanti. Hare 
Krishna! 


boygeorge (BoyGeorge) on Twitterhis media photos on twitter:  




A new Tatu? Is it Bowie right?
Thats tight, Loves it. 

Photos Boy George in Wonderful 
Tel Aviv in Israel. 
Check out his page 
I , Krizz actually lived there for 
a year. Its Was Lovely

WE ALL WAITING FOR "TURN 2 DUST" OUT 5.Th SEPTEMBER. 
KRIZZ WILL BE REPORTING FROM THE QUEER TEN ANNIVERSARY
FEATURING THE GREAT DJ;  BOY GEORGE 

Its now TEN YEARS SINCE Club 
Queer
 had its first party in August 2001 
on Park Lane.  


I was there working as hostess that very first night , as I been for the last ten lovely years ...in a White Dress...This is an actual picture from that night....You see it there.---->
I will be wearing the same bloody dress this night designed by me loverly friend Malin Säfström
....OOOH SHIT ITS  tonight....I CANT BELIVE IT FINALLY HERE THE PARTY I waited for the longest.  The party was ten years ago called Queer WHITE PARTYNow ten years later .....and a hell lot of fun....later.....the
club QUEER owners Sophia and Henrik wanted to turn it on large and celebrate this. Therefore they asked the world artist Boy George to Queer Friday 26th August. 

And he accepted , My F******N G****D 
(censor is brought to ya by Krille) 

Boy George.......He will be the DJ with the lovely support of DJ MARCUS Ullmarker from Stockholm
HES CUTE AND PLAYES like a fucker. 
The first 200 guests will receive goodie bags from GRAND PARFYM.

Best costume will be rewarded with nice price from GRANDP PARFYM

The theme of the evening is white.
The entrance this evening is 180kr.

Welcome! Fia & Henkan


QUEER TONIGHT
Boy George was with his band Culture Club one of 1980's best-loved style and music icons. Next year the band plans to reunite, but right now he is touring around the DJ over the world. 


Read more about Boy George here






OUT 5:th SEPTEMBER cant wait 
MARKUS ULLMARKER
SUPPORTING DJ

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar

Comment